Friday, April 5, 2013

General Update

It is amusing to me when I find other blogs and articles online written in defense of what I have said on any given subject. Are these folks so insecure in their beliefs that they must justify their positions even to the extent of highlighting their errors? I guess so.

Anyhow... 

For those of you interested in a lesser known TV series (at least it was lesser known by me until recently) there is a pretty good series from our neighbors up north in Canada. It's called MANTRACKER.  As the 2nd and 3rd seasons pick up the show really hits a good stride. The Canadian cowboy search and rescue tracker teams up on horseback with a "local" cowboy and chases two volunteers through the back country. At first I thought that it would get boring since each show was essentially the same in both format and goal but for me, they're all different enough to be very enjoying. Well worth watching if you can find it!

This week is looking pretty good weather-wise and we'll be outside doing farm stuff.

Also, tomorrow we are going to a local "Turkey Shoot". Should be fun.

I would like to encourage followers to write and ask about prepper and survival issues if you have any questions.  I'll either have a good answer or do my best to get one for you.

More later.

F.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment