Thursday, June 27, 2013

Emergancy Air Event, FEMA/CERT

This Saturday June 29th, I will be exhibiting the system and details of my book, Emergency Air, for the National Capitol Region, FEMA/CERT Conference and EXPO being held in Fairfax County, Virginia.  It is a great opportunity to show first responders and emergency management volunteers the ventilation system from the book, so that they would be able to further help others in our communities when an event occurs.

While this event is not open to the public, I can be booked for similar events for groups and organizations of all sizes. If you're interested in booking me for your next event I can be contacted here: fjbohan@gmail.com

I'll be posting updated news and results of the conference later, so check back.

F.J. Bohan

No comments:

Post a Comment